10. Montana became the 41st state on this date in 1889.
9. The first jet aircraft-to-jet aircraft dogfight in history happened on this day in 1950. (US-2, North Korea-0)
8. 1933 sees FDR debuting the Civil Works Administration.
7. Bobby Bowden was born in 1929.
6. The 1892 New Orleans General Strike began on this day. (And it's said a later strike gave us the Po-boy, so--Hooray for NOLA strikes!)
5. 1960. JFK - Yay. RMN - Nay.
4. Led Zeppelin IV. 1971.
3. The X-ray was discovered by Wilhelm Röntgen in 1895.
2. Schlotzsky's is scheduled to open again in Tallahassee.
1. PENNY'S BIRTHDAY!!